● Before using the household electric meat grinder, first clean the parts that can be cleaned. Wash and dry before reassembling. Connect the power supply and see if it works properly.
● The meat to be cut, remove the bones, and then cut into the shape of thin pieces, in order to avoid damage to the meat grinder.
● Next, you can turn on the power supply and turn on the switch to make the meat grinder work, and then add meat pieces evenly and frequently.
● If in the process of operation, it is found that the machine is abnormal or there is leakage and other circumstances, immediately shut down. Then cut off the power and check to see if there is a fault in the machine or in the circuit.
● After use, clean the parts of the meat grinder, dry them, and store them in a dry fixed position in the kitchen.
|Material||Glass bowl or Stainless Steel bowl|